Alumni Connect Group
Get involved — calling all alumni to join our new Alumni Connect group!
As an alumni, you are an important part of IPS through the relationships, experiences and memories you have created. Our students graduate from our campus, not from our community, and we are committed to ensuring that the strength of these bonds remain strong post-graduation.
To this end, we are forming a new Alumni Connect group. The mission of this working group will be to look for ways to support and give back to the school.
This group will keep all alumni (both parents and students) involved and connected to IPS by way of —
- student recruitment (testimonials and telling the IPS story)
- join the Community Faculty program to give presentations and share knowledge and expertise
- offer mentoring programs
- help raise funds to improve our campus and create bursaries to assist current students with financial aid
- plan and host special events such as the 25th Anniversary Celebration on June 19, 2020
- attend our Rites of Passage ceremony each year to assist with awards and presentations.
Projects in progress:
- 25th anniversary event planning
- 25th anniversary commemorative book
- updating and ensuring accuracy of alumni database
- social media – connect with fellow graduates on Facebook and LinkedIn and stay in touch
- giving stories (print and online)
- IPS ring
Interested? Contact any one of us!
IPS Staff Liaison: Julia McCaig email@example.com