Ted Spear is Retiring – Toast & Roast June 3
Ted Spear will be departing IPS this year for undisclosed horizons, but not until he endures a tremendous amount of celebrating at his retirement bash on June 3. The setting is low key, the entertainment is not! Be our guest for an evening with old and new friends as we say farewell to founder, educator and friend. You can reserve your complementary tickets here.
This casual evening takes place at Island Pacific School. This event is primarily outdoors. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, a jacket and an instrument if you want to play at the campfire.
- Saturday, June 3rd at IPS
- 3:30 pm (Bowen Guest Arrivals)
- 4:00 pm (Off Island Guest Arrivals)
- A Farewell from Ted, Toasts & Roasts, Special Acknowledgements
- Complementary BBQ-style buffet, Cash Bar
- Impromptu songs & fun presentations (bring your guitar!)
- Prize for the best Ted Impersonation
- Free bus shuttles from Snug Cove 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm & back to last ferry
We look forward to welcoming you back to IPS to celebrate Ted’s tremendous achievements.